Facing the invasion of alien arthropods species
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN!
To register click here
The International Conference “FACING THE INVASION OF ALIEN ARTHROPODS SPECIES: ecology, modelling and control of their economic impact and public health implications” will take place in Trento (Italy) from 7th to 9th November 2016.
Contributions are welcome on any aspect of ecology, epidemiology and modelling related to the invasion of arthropod alien species and their economic impact on agriculture and public health. An International Scientific Committee was set up in collaboration with the Advisory Board of Lexem project in order to ensure the involvement and participation of a worldwide research community.
The deadline for receipt of proposals will be from end of June 2016. A draft program will be available soon in the download section. Information about keynote speakers is published on the right column.
Junior (master or phd students and post-doc): early € 150; late € 180
Senior (others): early € 250, late € 280
Early registration: up to 31 August, 2016
One day registration:
Junior € 80
Senior: € 130
Registration deadline: 23 October, 2016
Registration fee includes: coffee breaks, welcome cocktail, visit and social dinner at MUSE (Science Museum of Trento), conference kit.
You can submit your abstract through the registration online procedure
Deadline abstract submission: July 31, 2016
- Roberto Rosà - Fondazione Edmund Mach
- Alessandro Gretter - Fondazione Edmund Mach
- Floriana Marin - Fondazione Edmund Mach
- Cervantes Gonzalo - Fondazione Edmund Mach
- Gianfranco Anfora - Fondazione Edmund Mach
- Andrea Pugliese - Università degli Studi di Trento
- Myriam Stettermayer - Università degli Studi di Trento
- Alessandra della Torre (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- Teun Dekker (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- Marino Gatto (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- Peter J Hudson (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- William K. Reisen (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- Raman Velayudhan (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- Vaughn Walton (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- Hervè Zeller (LEXEM Advisory Board member)
- Annapaola Rizzoli (LEXEM PI)
- Capelli Gioia (LEXEM WP leader)