The venue of School is CIMeC, via delle Regole 101, Mattarello (TN).
How to reach Mattarello
- By main road n.12 and from the Val D'Assa main road n.349;
- By the county road, n.45;
- By the Brennero motorway (exit at Trento Sud)
Visit Ferrovie dello Stato website to see up-to-date schedules for the location you are arriving from as well as to purchase your ticket online. Your arrival station is Trento, from which you then take a bus or a taxi to Mattarello. See “moving around by bus” instructions.
Trento is about 110 km from Verona airport (Valerio Catullo), 228 Km from Venice airport (Marco Polo), 233 Km from Milano- Linate airports and 68 Km from Bolzano’s new airport.
Moving around by bus
- If you are in Trento, the bus ticket can be purchased at a stand inside the train station. You get the ticket stamped directly on the bus by the "convalida" machine. The 301 bus (Timetables) comes by every 15-20 minutes and the ride should take no more than 20 minutes. The closest bus stop to CIMeC is "Mattarello - Regole”. You might want to ask the bus driver to tell you which stop it is when you arrive. In case there is a language barrier, you should know that it is the stop right after the first round-about you get to in Mattarello. Once off the bus, walk back towards Trento for about 50 meters and take a right onto Via della Rozola (across the street from the store "La Cicogna"). It will be about a 10 minute walk uphill to CIMeC.
- From Trento train station, the cost of a ride to Mattarello will be around € 13. Tel. is 0461 235383.