The venue of School is CIMeC, via delle Regole 101, Mattarello (TN).
How to reach Mattarello
- By main road n.12 and from the Val D'Assa main road n.349;
- By the county road, n.45;
- By the Brennero motorway (exit at Trento Sud)
Visit Ferrovie dello Stato website to see up-to-date schedules for the location you are arriving from as well as to purchase your ticket online. Your arrival station is Trento, from which you then take a bus or a taxi to Mattarello. See “moving around by bus” instructions.
Trento is about 110 km from Verona airport (Valerio Catullo), 228 Km from Venice airport (Marco Polo), 233 Km from Milano- Linate airports and 68 Km from Bolzano’s new airport.
Moving around by bus
- If you are in Trento, the bus ticket can be purchased at a stand inside the train station. You get the ticket stamped directly on the bus by the "convalida" machine. The 301 bus (Timetables) comes by every 15-20 minutes and the ride should take no more than 20 minutes. The closest bus stop to CIMeC is "Mattarello - Regole”. You might want to ask the bus driver to tell you which stop it is when you arrive. In case there is a language barrier, you should know that it is the stop right after the first round-about you get to in Mattarello. Once off the bus, walk back towards Trento for about 50 meters and take a right onto Via della Rozola (across the street from the store "La Cicogna"). It will be about a 10 minute walk uphill to CIMeC.
- From Trento train station, the cost of a ride to Mattarello will be around € 13. Tel. is 0461 235383.
How to reach San Bartolameo
San Bartolameo Dorms, via Malpensada, 90-140 - Trento can be easily reached from the city centre:
By buses A (circular bus line starting and ending in Piazza Dante), 3, 8 and 13: the bus stop is called "Verona Questura”.
By train, with a regular bus ticket (stop at the S. Bartolameo train station on the Trento - Venice route).
By bicycle (there is a bicycle path that leads to the south of the city from the train station).
By car: from the Trento South direction, in the Madonna Bianca area, follow via Menguzzato and viale Verona until reaching the fork in the road, on the right, with via Malpensada (in front of the Shopping centre and the Medical centre).