The School is intended for students enrolled, without exception, in a three-year degree (2nd or 3rd year triennale) or Master (1st year specialistica) of an Italian University. Enrollment is possible for the complete program (2 courses) or half the program (1 course).
Courses are in English and a proper understanding of the language it is important, ideally a certification is useful to understand if the English level is enough to follow the program. Selected students will be invited for a Skype interview for this purpose.
The application window this year will be from January 24 to March 24, 2017. Admissions decisions will be announced by April 30. The maximum number of Italian participants is 4 and all applicants will be informed by e-mail about the results.
Students interested in participating at the Summer School are encouraged to fill out the application form, and are asked to submit a Personal statement describing their interests in the area, their relevant coursework and their affiliation/interest in mind/brain sciences and to produce the transcript of grades. Students are requested to provide two letters of recommendation in English that have to be sent directly by each recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org
The complete cost depends on the selected program (complete or half), and includes course material, accommodation, meals, extra-curricular activities.
Financial aid is available, according to the ISEE indicator. The completed application form is available in the download box and must be submitted with the application. For further information on costs and scholarships available write to email@example.com
The completed documents have to be sent to the address: HSS- CIMeC, via delle Regole 101, 38123 Trento Mattarello (TN) and must be received within the deadline.
- Applicants must be enrolled, without exception, in a three-year degree (2nd or 3rd year) or Master (1st year), Italian University
- Enrollment is possible for the complete program (2 courses) or half the program
- Students with disabilities should contact the organizational office as soon as possible.
- Financial aid is available
- Two Letters of recommendation must be written in English and sent separately, directly by recommenders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application form and financial aid form must be sent to the address: HSS- CIMeC, via delle Regole 101, 38123 Trento Mattarello (TN) and must be received within the deadline
- Application deadline is March 24, 2017