Support for conference attendance
EASST is inviting applications from those needing financial support to attend the conference. Funding is limited and will be concentrated on those coming from countries which are normally under-represented at EASST conferences (particularly those from Southern or Eastern Europe). It will also be targeted at students or others without institutional support for conference attendance.
- Applicants must be EASST members.
- Applicants must have had an abstract accepted by a track convener of the EASST conference.
- Financial support will take the form of free conference registration.
- The Allocation Committee will aim to make awards to a variety of institutions and will not normally make awards to those who have received EASST funding in the past.
- Applications need to include the following:
- A completed application form. The form can be downloaded here
- A copy of your abstract.
- Confirmation from the relevant track conveners that the abstract has been accepted.
- Students should ask their supervisor to send a separate email to the same address providing support for the application.
Complete Applications (including support) must be sent to email@example.com and be received by 24th May. Decisions will be notified by June 7th.
After the event:
Those who receive awards are required to send a short report (500-1000 words) regarding the theme or a plenary session attended to the editor of the EASST Review for consideration for publication. Details of deadlines and address to send reports will be provided with information about the award.