Poster submission: March 14, 2017
The Rovereto workshop provides a unique forum for researchers from a range of perspectives who are interested in Concepts, Actions, and Objects to come together to discuss their research and develop new directions and collaborations.
There are a small number of speakers (all invited) and there are no concurrent talks. There will be a poster session for students, postdocs and young researchers to present their work. A small number of travel grants will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Susan Carey, Harvard University, USA
- Anjan Chatterjee, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Tom Griffiths, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Richard Ivry, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Angelika Lingnau, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Uta Noppeney, University of Birmingham, UK
- Shimon Ullman, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Sandra Waxman, Northwestern University, USA
- Daniel Yamins, Stanford University, USA