Concepts, Actions and Objects: Functional and Neural Perspectives
The goal of this Rovereto workshop is to provide a unique forum for researchers from a range of perspectives who are interested in Concepts, Actions, and Objects to come together to discuss their research and develop new directions and collaborations.
The workshop differs from larger conferences in so far as there are a small number of speakers (all invited) and there are no concurrent talks. In addition to the individual talks, there will be a poster session for students, post-docs and young researchers to present their work.
- Irving Biederman, University of Southern California, USA
- Brad Duchaine, Dartmouth College, USA
- Patrick Haggard, University College London, UK
- Antonia Hamilton, University College London, UK
- Zoe Kourtzi, University of Cambridge, UK
- Marius Peelen, University of Trento, Italy
- Tim Shallice, SISSA, Italy
- Yaoda Xu, Harvard University, USA
- Ehud Zohary, Hebrew University, Israel
The workshop will begin on the evening of the 8th of May, at 6:00 PM with a welcome reception which is open to all attendees, and end on the 11th of May, at 1:00 PM. There will be a Social Dinner (optional) on the evening of the 10th.
All sessions (including registration) will be held at Palazzo Istruzione (also called Palazzo Piomarta), Corso Bettini, 84 - Rovereto, Italy.
Program is available here
Program of poster session is available here
How to reach us
The venue of the workshop is Palazzo Istruzione (also called Palazzo Piomarta), Corso Bettini 84, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. For information on how to get to Rovereto, click here and the map of Rovereto, click here