Concepts, Actions and Objects: Functional and Neural Perspectives (CAOs)
The goal of this Rovereto workshop is to provide a unique forum for researchers from a range of perspectives who are interested in Concepts, Actions, and Objects to come together to discuss their research and develop new directions and collaborations. The workshop differs from larger conferences in so far as there are a small number of speakers (all invited) and there are no concurrent talks. In addition to the individual talks, there will be a poster session for students, post-docs and young researchers to present their work
- Laurel Buxbaum, Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute, USA
- Roberto Caminiti, University of Rome "la Sapienza", Italy
- Sheng He, University of Minnesota, USA
- Brad Mahon, University of Rochester, USA
- Alex Martin, The National Institute of Mental Health, USA
- Hans Op de Beeck, University of Leuven, Belgium
- Raffaella Rumiati, SISSA, Trieste, Italy
- Pawan Sinha, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Frank Tong, Vanderbilt University, USA
How to reach us
The venue of the workshop is Palazzo Istruzione (also called Palazzo Piomarta) at the Department of Psychology and Cognitive Science, Corso Bettini 84, just five minutes walking from the train station.
For all the necessary info to get to Rovereto, click here.
Applications now being accepted for the CIMeC’s PhD program (Deadline: May 24th)